Sunday, May 16, 2021

Write Into Spring

 Umm...yeah. It's been a month since I've posted on this blog, but it's been a month of my being sick....don't worry....it's NOT the lovely corona. It's kidney infections and kidney stones. Having actually dissected kidneys recently and taught about kidneys recently, that made all the mental vision processes of everything very clear to me, which made it better or worse, I don't know. I had surgery yesterday, so now all should be good. 

But guess what? I'm not even going to do one of my regular posts right now either. I'm just making a post to put all the stuff from "Write In Spring" somewhere.

"Write into Spring" is a writing challenge Westwind Alt does. I was really planning on having my kids do more. I really was....but HAVE YOU EVER HAD KIDNEY STONES? It's worse than labour.

Anyway. Ahem. 

BUT my kids DID do some things before that drama.

Hyrum just did one-the rap about your animal:

Yo! This is a song about ZOEY.

She likes to eat MAUI. 

That’s kinda CREEPY. 

She also is HAIRY.

She sheds so much that it’s kinda ANNOYING.

She sheds ALL DAY AND ALL YEAR…HELP ME.

It’s a CATASTROPHE.

No it’s actually a PROBLEM.

I really need some help!

Like now it’s a big big PROBLEM and NOT only that, but she’s really SLOBBERY which means.

I’m going to die now!


Daniel just did one, ummm not sure which prompt this is and I'm too lazy to figure out-how's that for a great homeschool mom?:



And then William did three.


Here's he monster with labels:



Here's his favourite food grocery list:



Here's his "fable."




Then Abraham did four.


Here's his monster with labels:



Here's his incredible labelled playground with emotions you would feel.



Here's his rocket ship. I realize he was supposed to do an explanation about it, but we just never got there.





That last one is from the cockpit. 


And then here's his city that's labeled. But honestly, he got really into this one, so I couldn't label it. I video recorded him instead, and he has A LOT to say about it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment