Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween, accomplishments, and Travels

This week Maxwell finished his Handwriting Without Tears book and his Dick and Jane book. FYI, I haven't been able to find any new editions of the Dick and Jane curriculum beyond the primer books, and so I've had to buy the 1950 originals off amazon.

Hyrum has finished his workbook too.  This is about all I brought with me from Cardston.  Maxwell only has a few math worksheets left.  I miss Rightstart math, which I left behind.  I bought a couple of things, but really----I need to be back in Cardston to do school effectively.

This week we have travelled and travelled.  I didn't let that stop things completely.  We still learned a bit about Florence Nightingale.  We read a ValueTales (I love that series) about Florence while on the road, and then we brought out some doctor/nurse kits to play with in the car.


Of course, it was Halloween, and we were able to celebrate it at Grandma T's house.




Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment