Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sick. Ugh.

When Mommy's sick ain't nobody happy.

It's times like these (well it's almost always) that I'm glad that my husband works at home. I have been dead to the world this week. I have really needed him.

Very little reading, writing, and arithmetic has been done. But some DID get done.

The boys aren't sick and went to co-op and play practice. My science was cancelled and robotics was cancelled as well because my friend is sick too.

Geography? well, we DID do Switzerland. I couldn't find stuff for making bells, and I don't have the energy for a craft, so they just ate Kinder Eggs.


These are STRICTLY illegal in the States. I just find that silly.

We were supposed to do Italy this week and make homemade pasta. My appetite has gone with my energy. Make food from scratch? Ugg. no thank you. maybe next week.



One REALLY frustrating thing about my being sick, is not being able to fulfill obligations. I'm in charge of the costumes for the play, which is only a few weeks away! AHHH I really need to get on the ball with this!!! I've been calling all the moms, but there's so much more I need and want to do. Blah blah blah. Hate sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment